We are looking for passionate and creative Social Media Marketing and Digital Professionals of various levels with experience of working with multiple brands in the social media and Digital marketing space.
Experience of working with hospitality based businesses such as bars & restaurants is ideal but not essential. Must be well-organised, a strong communicator, client-facing rock-star that bleeds social media and digital marketing. We are growing and need people that can hit the ground running!
Your role will be to deliver Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Knowledge of some SEO best practices is also helpful but not a requirement, this is an area we can help train you on as it is correlated to items we do in the social marketing and SEO space.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimised for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office
- Analyse and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand; Customise social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Statuo marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees.
- Clientele industries include: Fashion, Retail, Hospitality, Industrial.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns with Facebook.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Statuo website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
Additional Consideration For…
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.